Sunday, October 23, 2011

FUN! FUN! Weekend!!!!


Well I had just a FABULOUS weekend full of crafting and friendship.  Had my two crafty friends (well the two besties) in the same room (Mine giggle, giggle) at the same time.  Thank you ladies for making the weekend the best.  I made several projects only one that I can show today but thought I should share a little something with you all after such a wonderful weekend.  This card is made with regular cardstock, a small piece of SU DSP, a Tim Holtz stamp, and embossing powder.  Oh yeah and a little Tim Holtz film strip ribbon.
What I thought was really cool was how both ladies showed me a technique that was actually the same only using different products.  These two are very talented and I feel very blessed to have them as friends, now they have a new friend too!  Each other....
I also can not thank my Hubby David enough for all he did to make this weekend awesome.  He did a lot to get things ready and he is a pretty good little host.  And to end the weekend with a bang a birthday party for a dear family friends little boy who is a true miracle and blessing in our lives.
HAPPY CRAFTING ALL, have a great day!
Tammy

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com