Saturday, November 12, 2011

Becky's Sweet Creations DT Challenge Tri Fold Card



Well here is my card for this weeks challenge! I hope you all enjoy it as I am in LOVE with it. Seems I will be making at least 35 more of them for a birthday party I am doing next October. Gotta love the momma's that a prepaired when they want hand made decor.... I used an assortment of paper and I actually used a cricut cart which may be a first for my blog. The cartridge is Carousel and it is a lite cart. I only paid $10 dollars and it has already paid for itself. As you can tell the theme of the up and coming party is carnival. This is going to be my biggest job ever and I am SOOO EXCITED!!!!
Til next week (or time) Crafty Love,
Tammy

2 comments:

myself said...

I love this!!!! So intricate and detailed. Awesome work!!!

Laura (tweetyb) said...

LOVE LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see it in person! :) ON SATURDAY!!! :)